THE FOURTH DIMENSION

THE FOURTH DIMENSION
RUDY RUCKER

THEORY OF CELESTIAL HARMONY

THEORY OF CELESTIAL HARMONY
has many time scales and information

Saturday, December 5, 2009

PRANCING WITH THE STARS

This blog is about ASTROLOGY and will cover topics of the various ZODIAC ARRANGEMENTS as well as special forms, like CHINESE, WESTERN, HINDU, ETC. forms and systems where mentioned and needed. It will also deal with the 'inner' aspects of this 'ancient science' and with the 'outer aspects' of this science where such impinge on and influenced HUMAN BEHAVIOR or describe HUMAN TYPES,all of which are connected with CHARACTER and THE LAW OF ACCIDENT and also the LAW OF FATE(destiny, kismet,etc.). A number of ancient works will be discussed when and where possible, as well as some modern references that may prove useful to the student of 'esoteric' and 'occult' studies or perhaps some of the more practical implications such have for us, whether daily or periodically or from our natal beginnings. My personal interest in astrology stems from childhood, around that precarious age of 8,9,10, 11 or so and comes from a book I may still have somewhere that is packed up with my other books in storage in my shed at home. This book was small and was/is green,sort of leathe-type cover maybe, and pertains to birthdates and descriptions of signs or those born under signs, all of which tended to intrigue me. I think my cousin also had a similar book but am not sure. She is now 'passed away' dead of Alzheimer's disease that is now sweeping the populace in various areas, apparently. It may well be that reading my sign, which is Sagittarius, that the description became the impetus for my continued interest in such things, and other topics associated in the ordinary mind with 'fortune-telling' but perhaps not completely as I shall reveal at another time. This description is/was sort of perhaps a 'self-fulfilling' prophecy about me that I have carried with me in considering other descriptions of my particular sign. I am also, as far as I can ascertain, A FIRE RAT in the Chinese Horoscope, which makes me sort of 'on fire' and these two sort of dovetail into each other but,of course, there is seldom a 'perfect fit' among such things. I have met various persons with a similar interest in such things like astrology, fortune-telling,'gypsy' methods of divination and palmistry, and also those who can compose horoscopes and I will discuss my findings and 'associations' with them when time permits, without adding if possible other 'occult' excursions, experiments, or experiences that might be too lengthy or laborious to read and discuss. nian

No comments:

Post a Comment